Tuesday 26 November 2013

Holiday Blog Hop

Welcome to our November Team Braer Blog Hop that focuses on "Holidays" in anticipation of the Christmas holiday. You will see creations from our team that may include stamp sets, patterned paper, inks, embellishments and more from the  Close To My Heart Autumn Idea book and new mini Holiday Guide. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, kindly contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we really love feedback from our blog viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!


If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, if you came from Janette's Blog and her amazing Advent Calendar then you are in the right place!


I would like to share some scrapbook layouts I created using the Sparkle and Shine Papers and the matching Complements Dimensional Elements featured in the Close to My Heart Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide




 


 
 
 

Products used:

Sparkle and Shine Paper Packet X7176B
Sparkle and Shine Complements Dimensional Elements X7176C
Mini Medley Ruby Accents Collection (string, cloths pegs and buttons) Z1861
Black and Grey Glitter Paper Z1829
Artiste Cricut Cartridge Z1790
Silver Glitz Glitter Gel Z1482
Some additional Cardstock (black and juniper)
Stamps are from the Sparkle and Shine Workshop on the Go G1071

Your next stop on the Team Braer Hop is Brae's blog.  Enjoy the blog hop and have a great time getting ready for the holidays!

 

 

If you get lost along the way, you can head to  Brae's blog at http://thebrae-er.blogspot.ca/ , as she has the complete blog list. 

7 comments:

  1. pretty- I especially love how the black background makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, Heather! I especially love the third one with the stockings. Great idea for a family Christmas picture near the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layouts!! I struggle with layouts! did u use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I usually always start with a sketch and then just go wherever the flow (and my mess) takes me. The first layout was based on a sketch from one of the Scrapbook Generation's "sketches for scrapbooking" volumes. The second layout was based on another layout I had done that started from one of the Close to My Heart Sketch books. The last layout started with the idea of the stockings and then I worked around that. I always struggle getting started, but usually once I get going it comes together.

      Delete
  4. Great layouts all ready for your memories, love the stockings especially.

    ReplyDelete