Wednesday 8 May 2013

Let your Dreams Pop in May



May is National Scrapbooking Month and to celebrate, Close to My Heart has a beautiful paper pack available for this month only!


DREAM POP  is a fun vibrant paper pack with 12 double sided pattern papers and 12 resist embossed cardstock sheets.






Don't miss out on this great paper pack available only during the month of May 2013. In celebration of National Scrapbooking Month this paper pack is only $10 (retail value 19.95) with a qualifying purchase of at least $35.





I have been having a great time with the new dream pack paper, and am creating a full album out of my paper pack. Take a look at the pages I have done so far.








 If you are interested in completing an album like this, I will be hosting some Dream Pop Crops in June, free to anyone who purchases the Dream Pop paper pack in May.

E-mail me with your order so you don't miss out on this limited time opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment