Sunday 24 March 2013

My Very First Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Blog Hop featuring items from the Close to my Heart Spring Summer 2013 Idea Book. We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you get lost you can find your way but going to Brae's blog at http://thebrae-er.blogspot.com for a full list of participants. If you came from Michelle's Blog then you are in the right place!
 

I wanted to share with you one of my favourite new embellishment sets from the Spring Summer Idea Book, the Mini Medley Accents Wooden.  As soon as I saw this set in the new book I had to have it!  Here are a few of the items I have embellished with these fun wooden trinkets. 





1 yard hemp baker's twine,
3 mini etched clothes pins,
3 flourishes,
8 buttons (2 sizes),
2 badge buttons.
 






Your next stop on the Hop is Brae's Blog
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own projects using some of the designs and paper seen along the way. Join us again in next month when we will be featuring different techniques for stamping, cardmaking and scrapbooking.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! I wish I could see the whole layout. The colours and the feel of it is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I especially like your layout and the way you have made the background paper uniquely yours. I will have to try that sometime soon in my projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I must have looked right past these accents. Thank you for showing them, I will have to give them a try now. Your art work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The artwork is so dainty and feminine - so quietly beautiful. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather this turned out beautiful- love how you used the wooden medley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These accents are such fun. You showcased them well.

    ReplyDelete