Friday 21 December 2012

Trimming the Tree

Finally with less than a week to go before Christmas we got our tree put up!


Because this is the first year with cats in the house, the girls decided that it would be best to not put any ornaments on the tree, only lights.  So we have a very simple tree this year, adorned only with white lights and this paper star that I made with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. 

I found the design and instructions for this star at my new favourite website  Cricut with Heart.  If you have either of the Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges or are thinking of getting one of them you must check out this site.  They post a new project/item each day made using either the Art Philosophy or Artiste Cricut Cartridge.    

If you are interested in these great Cricut Cartridges, just send me an e-mail to get more information, set up an appointment to get a demo, or you can order on-line by using the Shop Now link on the right side of this page.

Time to get back to making lists and enjoying the beautiful snowfall out my window!

Have a wonderful day,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment